my favourite persian tunes, thats all. In no particular order, ill just keep posting on this page as they come to me.
Master Javad Maroufi who passed away years ago. His work was synonymous with beauty
Fareed Farjad, only one the best Iranian violinists playing a very old tune called Mara beboos(kiss Me)
Yas, Iranian Rapper, should be spelt Yaas really, a flower name
DIVARE SANGI, means Stone Wall, its a very popular song by a very prominant Iranian singer with over 40 years of experience, But I have an instrumental Piano Solo version of it chosen for you.
This next one,,, well how can I say? Is Iranian Hard Rock music. Its beauty lies in the fact that it is not simply just hard rock music put togather and garnished with Iranian Lyrics.
It is real Iranian music played the Hard Rock style, and to cream that, the Lyrics are taken from Hafez‘s poems.
You cant get more Iranian than that now can you?
Abjeez (which means “sisiters” in old Persian) are a young band formed by Immigrant Iranians in Sweden, they have usually uncompromising lyrics accompanied with great tunes. This one is called Democracy, It talks about destroying everything a country has, whilst forcing democracy down their throat like Iraq. The music Gener meanwhile is Iranian Reggae.
Ok now pay attention, the next piece is a classical and typical piece of “Parsi” music from which derived Iranian music, Turkish music, to some extent Greek and Arabic music.
- Pars Province is where the aincient Iran or Persia was founded,
- Pars is where Persepolis and Nghshe Rostam are,
- Pars is where the cities of Isfehan and Shiraz are situated.
- Pars is where Charriots , WIndmills, Trousers, Wine, Soldiers Armour Shoe Fashion etc were founded.
- Pars is where Saadi & Hafez come from.
- It is also where Daff, Santur, Dombak and Tar (the 4 instruments used to play this piece).